6.3.09

Inspiration :: creation

i love Nicole Ritchie's style by Rachel Zoe (they r working together again) and also...who does not adore the Olsen style? so i finally caved to the whole 'trash bag' material obsession and made this awesome sexy skirt. Pretty sure no one is even gonna notice it next to my cousin's eye catchy blond curls but i gave it a shot anyways...
I personally love and wear it with my boyfriend's oversized sweater and necklace i bought at Krakow flea market (photo 1). Cousin Tamara thought it looked better with a TopShop belt, a grey wife beater and a black cardigan(photos 2 and 3)...
And what do you like best?

2 komentarja:

drsalka™, the raver pravi ...

me likey! :) i'm also feelin the 2nd 3rd combo more...suits my taste more cause i like to show them female curvez o'mine ;)

Kitchy Bitchy pravi ...

no hard feelings...u know that im super shy and therefore have to hide my curvez...
sure!