1.3.09

it's been 12 years!!!!!!!!

may 1997
july 1997

june 1999

i can not believe i've been buying fashion magazines for 12 years now! i was twelve years old when my Canadian aunt brought me my first Seventeen magazine and i've been hooked ever since. I was a teenager and learned everything i knew from these bibles. People made fun of me for wearing fashion forward clothes but i always pitied them for not knowing what was really IN and only started following the same trends 2 years after i did. I switched from Seventeen and Sugar to Teen Vogue to Glamour to Vogue and Elle and i always keep thinking i should change my habit and start buying architectural magazines but at the register i always go for the fashion one.
I know it might be hard to believe but i also store every copy i buy...i will not torture you with the entire collection but i want to show u all a couple of my 'firsts'...enjoy!

kisskiss

2 komentarja:

drsalka™, the raver pravi ...

"i always keep thinking i should change my habit and start buying architectural magazines but at the register i always go for the fashion one." <-- same "problem" here :)*

pa zgleda je nedelja blogging day :)

Kitchy Bitchy pravi ...

če sm pa v velenjkovacu in ni kj za delat...torej sm brskala po svojih arhivih :)
sva pa s drago sestrično naredile en fenomenaln fotošuting na vikendu...bom objavla koj ko spimpam ;)