21.12.09

season greetings


I've never ever before been this eager to await Christmas/New Years holidays! It must be something about me being so super busy all the year i just feel like i need a couple of days of. I am eager to spend a couple of days sitting in front of TV, hanging out with my mum, wrapping presents and falling asleep on my boyfriends shoulder.

I want to explain i don't really do Christmas since i consider myself of being an atheist, was raised in the 80ies Yugoslavia and Dedek Mraz used to bring me presents. I still only give presents on the first of January -this gives me the advantage of not shopping before Christmas and avoid the crazy crowds.
So here's a photo of miniMe with Dedek Mraz. Even when i was a child i apparently took every opportunity to dress up very seriously ;)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS 
AND 
BEST WISHES FOR 2010!

 

Ni komentarjev: