24.1.11

t-shirt is NOT an outfit!

I just want to get something off my chest: everything people wear is NOT an outfit! for example i'm sitting here in my jeans and a boring sweatshirt and i'm not gonna go taking photos of it and posting it. It soooo does piss me off when i see badly lit iphone photos of bloggers dressed in jeans, a top and converse sneakers...usually without the face in the photo. Come to think of it...i'd be embarrassed to attach my face to something like that as well, hahaha. To prove my point, here are a couple of photos:



and now, for some actual OUTFITS:








see the difference?

I generally wish people would get more creative and express themselves more through clothing. And especially for Slovenians to stop loving being average and take some fashion chance!

pc: lookbook, pandora, ninistyle, seaofshoes, carlascloset, alicepoint, random