16.12.14

Anselma Superkrojenje reprinted


If you have been following this blog for a while you already know how much i love my Anselma Superkrojenje (sewing manual) book. It has helped me a great deal with my pattern making skills and i recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to sew properly. The sewing manual is written so well it can be understood by anyone, regardless of the level of previous knowledge. 
My original copy has started to show the usual signs of overuse (squashed pages, notes and doodles...) so i was really happy when i heard the book was recently reprinted. Contend wise, not much has changed but the second edition has a new version of the cover and is printed exclusively onto recycled paper. 
 

And the best part? You can now buy your own copy online plus enter a giveaway and win an awesome t-shirt or a 10€ gift certificate by sending a photo of your own copy of Superkrojenje with a local monument to foto@superAnselma.com!
 I allowed Tito to take a peek into my new copy and i must say he was as impressed as i was!

Ni komentarjev: