12.1.15

Perfect little make up corner

For a while now, i've been craving a proper dressing room and since i moved my homeoffice out of my bedroom i finally have my own little make up heaven. I decided to keep the black wall but make it a bit more girly with Kitsch Nitsch heart shaped vinyl stickers. 
The most important object of any dressing room surely is a well lit mirror! I got mine at www.makeupmirror.com and i just love it. Being kinda conservative i chose the Chloe classic white model but if you are feeling daring they offer a wide selection of beautiful mirrors in different sizes and finishes. The mirror has a dimmer so you can adjust the brightness of the lights and do your make up according to the event you are planning on going to. There really is nothing worse than doing your make up and then later realize you look like a clown because overly bright lighting made you use too much products...
Ever since i realized i only use a few make up products i threw the rest of them away and now i keep my tiny trusted collection organized on slabs of marble. Yes, i'm still obsessed with marble and can't get enough of it! I keep my brushes and pencils in vintage coffee mugs and my tiny perfume collection 'lives' in a decorative house i got at the h&m home's kids department. The fact that i now only have the products i absolutely love and use daily has made my life much easier, and i really hope i can stay away from hoarding forever! 

2 komentarja:

Klavdija.V pravi ...

Waaaw, tole je res čudovit makeup kotiček! Love it!
http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xx
K.

tjasa pravi ...

the best!!! I need one too!