15.2.16

Travel :: New York impressions


Last time i visited New York it was with my uni achitecture course, so naturally we got to see ALL of the amazing buildings but in truth, i was sad i didin't really get to experience the city. Im so glad this time around i get to do just this; enjoy the city for what it has to offer. I'm lucky one of my best friends /actress Tjasa Ferme/ is a local so she shares her insiders tips and also makes me breakfast in bed! 
I can hardly believe how increadibly cold New York is in February! 
The secret world inside you exhibition in the museum of natural histroy is really cool, but nothing beats seeing The dark universe at the Planetarium! 

Bathroom selfies at a concert in Williamsburg and seing a car crash into a cab while havinf falafels before heading home. Also, food at The butchers daughter is to die for!
Still, the architect in me notices things like this empty plot in Nolita, where Tadao Ando 'Jewel box' building is being built. 

Ni komentarjev: